blue moon, you see me standing alone
every moon sees me standing alone
surrounded but alone, outside and in
This way I am, leaves me no room to hope
No room to hope, leaves me no room to love
Life without love has less problems
I am pleased, calm, clean, and quiet
quietness makes me wise, wisdom
turns my world in to a sepia river bed
The golden summer is past into a red henna
leavign the smell, a pungent reminder of mistake
mistakes the mirror and history won't let me forget
smooth is now rough, short made long
I have lost important and unafordable weight
making my pants a blanket, and socks pool
hutters feild is owned my I, and sleep
alarms clock of life, making the shutters go up and down
up and down, up and down, like a garden party see saw
Right now I'm on top, I have been on the bottom
bottoms are not as soft a place as men imagine
Bottoms can allways dip lower
how is your bottom holding up?
2 comments:
how's ur own bottom holding up
oh steph
Post a Comment