I hate that men use the same lines (so to speak)
to get to know you, to fall in love with you and you with them
then they go and uses these same methods on another girl.
like, sing somthing you wrote just for me, or show me something no one else has ever seen.
send me a picture where you are looking at me just me, something just for me.
I supose this is just a way of getting to know someone, but I have to tell you
it makes people feel like another brick in the wall.
and it's cheap to boot..you can't photo copy
by doing this perhaps they are trying to tell me exactly my price, perhaps they are saying mine were everyday memories.
perhaps they are simply useing a trick that brough good results previously and they need this.
I have a friend, today I asked her to not tell me anything that does not specificaly relate to our lives.
I hate being caught up in someone else's story. something's bound to piss me off and it isn't healthy, plus I want to respect they're privacy.
I would hate it if someone else knew my dirty little secret wepons and whispered words
For the record, and allthough I am mad, this makes me a BIG person.
No comments:
Post a Comment